Monday, August 29, 2011

Expansion!

Well, instead of the blog post I wrote for yesterday, I have for you all a link to that post on the other blog which I will now be contributing to from time to time. Woo!

http://umonfire.blogspot.com/2011/08/raising-dead-waking-sleepers.html

I hope the flood of blog posts these past few days hasn't been too much for everyone. It's almost been like I'm a real, full-time blogger who's dedicated to writing. In any case, I have one more post about SANS that I'll try to get up later today, and then classes start up again tonight so I'll probably be back to my once a week goal. We'll see how it goes.

I hope you've enjoyed the updates about my experience at Sing A New Song, and I hope maybe you've learned something or gotten a new idea. If you want to hear any of the talks that I referenced, you can watch the videos (hopefully they will all be up soon!) on the SANS website.

http://sans2011.org/multimedia/videos/

I'd recommend any of them. All of the speakers had such great things to say!

If you've been reading all weekend, thanks for making this journey with me! And if you've kind of zoned out, well, things will get back to usual this week. Though I am really excited about my last SANS post, so I hope you at least read that one.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment